IP Portfolio licensable from Cambia
Cambia is in the process of implementing its new policy to maximize the public use of its work product. To this end, we intend to a) abandon all of our patent protection over our inventions and no longer require licensing of any type, and b) and to longer restrict use of our physical materials through materials transfer agreements (MTA).
We will simply ask that all users of technology or know-how from Cambia acknowledge our contribution to your work. Those who wish to contribute financially are of course welcomed to do so. This new policy will be announced publicly in due course.
- Biological Gene Transfer System for Eukaryotic Cells (TransBacter™)
- Microbial genes for secreted β-glucuronidases, gene products and uses thereof (GUSPlus™)
- β-Glucuronidase (GUS) and Glucuronide Permease Gene System
- Chimeric Genes – Gene Fusion Comprising Glucuronidase (gus)
- A Gene Coding for Glucuronide Permease
- Glucuronide Repressors and Uses Thereof
- Preparation of Cellobiuronic Acid from Polysaccharide
- Vertebrate Telomerase and Splice Variants
- Methods for Site-Associated Modification of Gene Activity and Nucleic Acid (Trans-activation or TARGET™)
- Megagametophyte-specific Transcriptional Control Elements and Uses Thereof
- Fungal β-glucuronidase Genes and Gene Products
- Methods for Genotyping by Hybridization Analysis (Diversity Arrays Technology, DArT™)